2K Sports has finally fixed some of the biggest issues NBA 2K15 has had since launch. The new patch is now live for download for the Xbox One (945 MB) and the PlayStation 4 (940 MB). The patch was released for PC last week. The new fixes include a large number of improvements and overall fixes to MyGM, MyLeague, MyTeam, face scanning, animations and most importantly, gameplay.
Check out the full details below.
PS4 and XB1 Changes:
- Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
- Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results. The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
- Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
- Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
- Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
- Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
- Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
Out of all of the fixes found in this new patch, the first few changes were needed the most. As I have stated before, at launch NBA 2K15 was unplayable online. Modes such as MyPark and MyTeam suffered greatly from lag, glitches on the “got next” spot, and the auction house, buying of packs, and connection issues. Hopefully the major issues found in NBA 2K15 are stable and gamers can fully enjoy the game offline and online.