E3 2016 is quickly approaching and on a personal note, I can honestly say it has sprung up on me. Surprise! Between life things and venturing off into other nerd culture arenas, video games have been taking a bit of a back seat during this quiet before the storm that is the hugest video game trade show on the planet. In this episode of E-I-C Speaks I talk about each of this year’s E3 exhibitors, EA, Bethesda, Microsoft, Ubisoft, Sony, and Nintendo, and what I expect to see, or what I do anticipate from their showings. There have already been some pre-E3 2016 trailers revealed and it’s only a matter of time until these gaming publishers get down to the nitty gritty. If we’re (un)lucky, perhaps we’ll get the usual spoilers and leaks beforehand
Just in case you live under a rock, here are the times of the presentations for E3 2016.
- Electronic Arts (EA) – Sunday June 12, 1:00 PM PDT (EA Play will extend to June 14th)
- Bethesda – Sunday June 12, 7:00 PM PDT
- Microsoft – Monday June 13, 9:00 AM PDT
- Ubisoft – Monday June 13, 1:00 PM PDT
- Sony – Monday June 13, 6:00 PM PDT
- Nintendo (Treehouse Live) – Tuesday June 14, 9:00 AM PDT (Treehouse Live will extend to June 16th)
What do you all want to see from E3 2016? Are you excited at all this year? Sound off in the comments below!