Are you conscious about your skin and its well-being? Are you tired of using cosmetic products and have ended up making your skin more damaged and dull? Do you know that your skin is the mirror of your internal health? If you are suffering from any medical disorder, it will be reflected on your skin first. Healthy and glowing skin can be achieved through healthy food intake, healthy lifestyle routine and good exercising habits.
Ayurveda needs no introduction. It has been a crucial part of our culture for centuries and promises to continue further. Ayurveda has answers to all your skincare issues. This science believes in understanding the Prakriti or constitution of skin prior to determining the right skincare products and procedures. Cosmetic products are made of chemicals and other artificial substances. It’s high time you shift to Ayurveda to have healthy and naturally glowing skin.
First things first- Identifying your Skin Type
Do you know your skin type? Can you identify your skin type form the below-given options? Let’s have a look!
- Vata – A skin that is soft, supple, radiant, and silicate is known as Vata skin. This type of surface can become flaky, lines, and dry when its components are imbalanced. This skin type consists of smaller pores. If you fail to take care of Vata skin, you can expect premature discoloration, darkening, wrinkles, and a severe issue of psoriasis. Go for Winsoria oil, effective ayurvedic medicine for psoriasis, to get rid of it completely.
- Pitta – If you have a pink and glowing skin, which tends to become blood red in direct sunlight, you have a pitta skin type. Various external factors can give rise to premature blemishes and inflammation. Improper care can give rise to issues like lesions, acne, and pimples.
- Kapha – This is so far the best skin tone considered as per the skincare experts. This skin is loaded with oily contents, making it supple and wrinkle-free for a longer time. But, excess oil accumulation can give rise to issues like acne, pimples, and allergies. The primary kaphs areas are forehead and chin.
Identifying the causes of Skin Problems?
There can be numerous causes that may lead to skin problems. But two of the most common conditions are when your skin becomes dehydrated or overhydrated. The skin eventually starts losing its elasticity resulting in skin rashes. You should consult a reputed center for ayurvedic treatment for skin rashes. Skin also gets damaged due to excess usage of cosmetic products. If the outer layer of the skin is damaged or cracked, it can lead to severe ulcers, inflammation, infection, and irritation. Here are some other factors that can give rise to skin problems.
- Consumption of spicy and oily food on a regular basis can lead to an issue like psoriasis. Consult an expert to know more about oils for psoriasis.
- Certain medical conditions or malfunctioning of internal organs
- Hormonal imbalance can also lead to skin problems
- Stress and depression can give rise to blemishes and wrinkles
- Blood impurities and hereditary issues can lead to skin abnormalities
Use of Ayurveda for skin health and why?
Ayurveda is a recognized science and is world-renowned for its long-term benefits. If you are also suffering from skin problems, it is time you go Ayurveda!
- 100% Natural – Ayurveda skincare products are loaded with natural ingredients like neem, sandalwood, and other herbs. This quality makes Ayurveda products 100% natural. You will never find any artificial content or cosmetic content in these products. You can entirely rely on its results. When you start applying natural products, your skin will automatically start responding positively. If you are suffering from severe skin issues of psoriasis, consult an expert today and know the best oil for psoriasis for you.
- Comprehensive Care – Ayurveda believes in working at the grass-root level. In other words, instead of blindly referring creams and lotions, the experts will try to ascertain the underlying health issue. The experts will also prescribe you some remedies to heal the medical problem along with facial treatments. Ayurveda treatments offer comprehensive skincare.
You see, cosmetic products are solely based upon common skin problems. Whereas, Ayurveda believes in individual care! Every person is born with a specific skin tone and skin properties. Skin treatments are prescribed only after independent skin analysis and assessment. The expert will ask some questions related to your daily routine to get an idea about the type of lifestyle you follow. A more in-depth analysis will reveal the real cause of skin problems. They can advise you some of the best oil for psoriasis skincare.